If you need help with anything related to your online courses, use this page to obtain the appropriate help. Submitting to the correct place initially will increase the speed of your query being dealt with, so please choose the most appropriate option below.
Technical Help with My Blackboard Course
- Contact your Unit Co-ordinator by email to get help with content issues (missing notes, etc).
- Contact the eLearning team for technical bugs using the eLearning Enquiry button.
Student Administrative Support
If you require help with your courses which is not Academic related or a technical problem, you should speak to the administrative support for your course. Please find the appropriate contacts below:
School of Biological Sciences (course units starting with the code “BIOL”):
- Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate Taught (PGT) Education Enquiries Form
Student Support Office, G483 Stopford Building, Tel: 0161 275 1487
- Postgraduate Research (PGR): email firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Medical Sciences AND School of Health Sciences:
- Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate Taught (PGT) and Postgraduate Research (PGR): Contact your programme administrator.